I actually felt like crying when Frank came off, 100th league game, and being in the starting line up for once, and he comes off after just 16 minutes. The only good thing that came out of that was when Ivanovic patted him on the bum on his way off the field. I actually died a bti inside when I saw him sat on the bench, looking so upset
I guess the defeat today came as a wake up call that we’re relying too much in our trio - Mata, Hazard, Oscar - and Torres has started every single game, he must be shattered too. We felt a bit invincible, which I think led to lack of concentration today, so I think this defeat may have come as a blessing in disguise for us today, to keep our heads up and be consistent.
Good goal by Hazard, and I think our main players today were Cech, and Ramires, whose interceptions and long balls were immense.
tagged as: frank lampard. chelsea fc. fernando torres. juan mata. eden hazard. oscar. cech. the juan. hazard. my baby. chelsea. 12/13. chelsea vs donetsk. nando. number one. rami.
- supersuperfrank said: *Oscar,And yeah i like ur analysing..Poor frank <3
- supersuperfrank likes this
- soy-un-madridista likes this
- fernandorritos reblogged this from rockandplay
- fernandorritos likes this
- edenhazardss likes this
- karebear13sr4 likes this
- ericalmovies likes this
- mannschaft-aholic-m13s29 likes this
- pwfect-najla likes this
- post-nubila-phoebus-ft9 likes this
- detaildevils likes this
- markomarin likes this
- nh2no3 likes this
- 262heavenlydays said: I was in a pub so I couldn’t cry, was really hard not to. As soon as I got back I burst into tears, and you’ve just made me cry again! I just feel so sad, I wish I could hug him! Losing really did not help either! ;(
- oikid likes this
- superfrankie8 said: I actually did cry… It was so unfair!
- rockandplay posted this